Instagram for Teachers

In this heavily connected social media world, it is too easy to see other people's photos and posts and compare yourself to these lovely, shiny people who seem to have it all together.

Teaching is like this, too. I see other teachers, in a seemingly effortless manner, do things that I find so difficult. It's these moments that make me want to share the small victories I achieve.

I started an Instagram account specifically for sharing school photos. I wanted to keep my home life separate, but also to use that account to curate a list of my most inspiring teachers to follow.



Here are a few of the inspirational teacher Instagrammers that I love to follow:

cassie_stephenz
artwithjennyK
teachingwithcrayonsandcurls
miss5th
mrdtimes3

and another Canberran local,
teachingincanberra


Thanks for dropping in,
Bec

Comments